Our Client Services and Medical & Scientific Services teams are extremely busy co-ordinating a myriad of activities around three major congresses this month. Through fantastic teamwork, we have successfully navigated …
– The challenge of obtaining over the summer holidays all author approvals required to ensure finalisation of oral presentations, print sign off and shipping of multiple posters – including a winner of the Best Poster Award at ESMO!
– Working closely with authors and journal publishers to achieve hot-off-the-press data release in parallel with the relevant congress
– Co-ordination of a series of webinars delivering up-to-date data and clinical developments, broadcast simultaneously in multiple languages, with live question and answer functionality
– Juggling of multiple components to deliver cutting-edge, innovatively-themed symposia employing novel formats and the latest technologies
– Delivery of highly interactive content and high-spec animations for exhibition booths
– And, of course… smooth handling of all unforeseen circumstance, such as the need for last-minute filming of keynote speakers who can’t make it to the congress at the final hour.
In between all this, we are still finding time to fit in holidays of our own, and participate in bake offs and crowd surfing!